WHAT IS WEBINAR MARKETING?
To understand webinar marketing and how to get leads from it, first allow us to understand the meaning of a webinar. A webinar may be a platform where a hosting organization/company speaker shares PowerPoint presentations, videos, websites, or other multimedia content with audiences from different locations. Webinar marketing engages the interested audience in a very cost-efficient and effective way with a decent probability of turning them into potential customers.
The Purpose of a Webinar
The sole purpose of a webinar is to guide, demonstrate, or educate. Webinars have become a necessity for B2B (business to business) companies and B2C (business to consumer) companies for marketing purposes. Webinars are an excellent tool for the organizers to coach members, consumers, or students.
Following are the varied advantages of organizing/using a webinar-
• It helps with the promotion of the latest products or services to the audience.
• Helps to demonstrate the various features of the products /services and the benefits of using them.
• It makes it easier to guide the audience on using a selected product or a service.
• It will be a value-effective means of sharing information.
How to organize a webinar for lead generation
Now that we all know that a webinar can influence be an efficient tool for lead generation, we can understand the method of organizing one for max lead generation. It’s important to realize that the viewers expect the webinar to be informative, content-packed, engaging furthermore on purpose. This might sound a touch daunting initially, but it’s not if one keeps these simple points in mind while organizing a webinar for their audience.
• Classify your goals and your audience
If the webinar aims to get leads, the audience attending it’d probably be unaccustomed to your brand or service. So your goal would be to teach your audience about the products or services you provide and help them cruise from the awareness stage to the consideration stage.
After that, your next goal is to track your success rate by monitoring the number of registrants, the conversion rate from registrants to attendees, and the engagement rate during the webinar.
You can arrange to collaborate or partner with another business with an audience that shares a similar interest or a company that provides complimentary services to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to your service and increase your reach and expand exposure to your partner’s audience.
But you wish to choose whom you partner with wisely. You’d want to partner with a business with good content or products and services as their reputation will decide yours too if you both team.
Do some research on their content and reviews by customers before teaming up to create sure that you simply both are a natural fit for one another?
Once you opt to partner with a brand or a business, you’ll be able to also discuss promotional plans or strategies with one another to avail maximum benefits from the deal.
• Creating a landing page
A landing page is somewhere you collect your audiences’ or registrants’ names, email addresses, and other information,
It is vital for generating leads because it communicates why the audience should register for your webinar as soon as possible.
Here are few things to stay in mind while creating a simple landing page:
- Make sure the title is attractive enough to tug the audience to your page and a concise description to spice up the SEO ranking.
- Add a brief video to stimulate prospects and outlooks.
- Add social proof to strengthen your claims.
- Include an introduction of speakers and organizers for credibility.
- Since these webinars are purposedly for promotion, they’re going to be free probably, so confirm to say that the event is free from cost.
Promotion of the Webinar
This is one of the foremost essential steps within the process of lead generation through your webinar. For the generation of leads, you wish to spread the word as far as possible. Social media helps promote events quickly and has opened multiple ways to spread the news correctly and correctly.
Here are few ways to push your event:
- Send emails campaigns with a link to your landing page to yours and your partner’s subscriber list.
- Recommend your event through your social media posts, stories, and blog posts with a link to your signup page.
- Encourage your team to push the event to their social media and contacts.
- You also can use paid online advertising, like Facebook or Google ads.
Webinars don’t seem to be almost occurring on an internet platform and talking.
Your event should be designed and intended to create trust and support with the audience.
It will not be possible to show those registrants to buyers right after the webinar. Still, they must leave the webinar with enough information and satisfaction to lead them into potential buyers.
You ought to be ready to create an excellent impression on them so that they’d also recommend your brand to their friends/ family.
After you generate leads, you would like to continue the conversation and nurture the connection with your audience to leave an excellent reputation of your brand in their minds.